OutFox Alpha 4.2 Build
Windows build was pulled due to bugs.
- 🐉 Fix Shader initialisation being skipped due to new LLW pipeline.
- Fix Detection returning false when actually true.
- Added new Delta2019 noteskin (Thanks shakesoda).
- Fix StepMania 5.0 noteskins to not use .redir files or fall back on assets from Default.
- Fix SDL init not being set up correctly on older hardware.
- Fix static linking of libs on windows.
- Add SDL patchfix to fix input lag.
- New GLAD renderer pipeline.
- 🐉 Input has been completely rewritten to test controller input.
- Player 2’s keyboard mappings will need resetting to numpad as it sets +-/* as keys. (This is a hooks bug we will remove).
- Lua’s backend code has been made a little more stable.
- Removed several cachemiss overflows, an important one being in the math pipe.
- 🐉 Experimental touch support added. (There is no code at the moment, but it is on our roadmap.)
- 🐉 Experimental hotplugging Support.
TipsyOffsetchanged to match their behaviour on NotITG v4; the previous versions have been renamed to
HiddenRegionshas been added
- Optimise old ssc code from NoteDisplay.
- Add option for hiding the mascot character on the title screen in Soundwaves
- 🐉 Gatekeeper no longer gets upset on macOS
- Core input modules are now macOS Sierra (10.12)+ compliant.
- Sound modules are now 10.12+ compliant.
- HiDPI is enabled, but the resize window will still fail on a resize if the computer has 2 monitors. (known bug)
- Memory usage display on renderer stats overlay now functions on macOS.
- Fix clock errors.
- 🐉 Remove DirectX code from the game on Windows.
- Fixed edge case heap crash on Windows caused by game controllers.
- Fix bad Xinput crash on Linux.
- Fix lag on gameplay on Linux.