OutFox Alpha 4.1 Build
Alternate Linux binary compiled on Arch Linux for amd64 (replace existing version in amd64 tarball)
- New GLFW Renderer Pipeline.
- 🐉Added Xwindow SDL2 support.
- 🐉Tweak to remove dependency on ancient colour handling that actually slowed the game down, instead of giving it the intended performance.
- Re-purposed GL Entrypoints to re-support ancient GL<1.5 Hardware, for Native Arcade Hardware support.
- 🐉Fix LLW to allow for set contexts.
- 🐉Experimental GLES2 support from Dragons.
- Add new Lua hook for getrenderer now we have a choice.
- 🐉Experimental HiDPI support.
- Add Mascot to home screen.
- Fix missing external SDL code.
- Fix NaN crash on Actors.
- Fix GLHandleARB mismatch.
- Add better openGL handling for contexts on different systems.
- 🐉Fix ImageCache forcing a D3D format causing unnecessary conversions in RageSurface.
- Remove float based textures as they were unused.
- Remove Rageformat PAL from the game as it’s been unsupported since 2007.
- Fix apple compiling with new pipeline.
- Fix float errors in Gameloop.