NoteField has multiple functions that allow for faking and manipulating input & judgments. Every function mentioned has a snake case alias.
These two functions allow for forcing a noteflash on the columns.
Both functions take three parameters: Column (First column is 1), a TapNoteScore/HoldNoteScore and whether to use the “bright” variant. (“Bright” is what’s normally used when the current combo is over a certain threshold.)
Makes the NoteField act like the given column is pressed.
The function takes a column (First column is 1).
Makes the NoteField act like a step happened on a given column.
The function takes a column (First column is 1), and a TapNoteScore enum.
A NoteField can have functions attatched to various actions.
The given callback function are allowed to return its’ own values, which the NoteField will respect instead.
nil into a set function to clear the callback function.
SetDidTapNoteCallback / SetDidHoldNoteCallback
- Runs when a tap note is hit or a hold note is judged.
- The function is passed the column, score enum and the bright boolean.
- Runs when a press happens.
- The function is passed the column.
- Runs when a step happens.
- The function is passed the column and a TapNoteScore enum.